Messageboard

You are not logged in.

#1 Mon 27th Nov 06 20:15

reece1984

Winfast DTV 1000T - No available BDA device

Hi Im a newbie and would realy like some help. Ive recently purchased Winfast DTV 1000T. Ive installed it but when I open it I get a message saying no BDA device available. This is my computers spec:
CPU: DUAL CORE 2.8GHZ PENTIUM D820
Memory: 1GB RAM
Graphics: Integrated Onboard
HDD: 250GB
Optical Drives: 1 x DVD +ReWriter & 1 x DVD Rom
Sound: Integrated Onboard Sound
TV Digital Tuner Hauppauge WinTV-HVR 1100 - DV TV Tuner Card
Operating Systems: Windows XP Media Centre 2005 installed

Any help will be sooooooo appreciated. Thanx

#2 Mon 27th Nov 06 21:37

Herbs

Re: Winfast DTV 1000T - No available BDA device

Under device manager and sound, video and game controller is your tv card listed and without a yellow triangle next to them?

Nebula DVB-T |tevion dvb-t100|WinTV USB2 PVR|Nova-t technotrend|nova-t usb2|nova-t 90002| nova-t stick

#3 Tue 28th Nov 06 22:25

fiendy
Inquisitor

I have the same card.  It sounds like you haven't installed the drivers or the failed to install correctly.  There's two parts to the install, the drivers, and the Winfast TV app, although it should do both if you installed from the CD.
I'd remove software & then try installing again.

#4 Wed 29th Nov 06 20:44

reece1984

Hi thanks for the replies, there is no tv card in device manager under sound, video and game controllers. system devices is the next category. so what does this mean?

In response to my second reply you were right that the drivers not installed when I tried, I got the error message "make sure your USB device has plagged and the power turned on."

I appreciate the help

#5 Wed 29th Nov 06 20:47

reece1984

sorry.... ignore my last message, I've just realised that I dont have a USB device I have a TV capture card. Thanks

#6 Wed 29th Nov 06 23:21

Herbs

If it doesn't list your tv card or a card as such in device manager then its not installed. Right click under device manager your pc name (or choose action under device manager) and choose rescan if your not prompted to install drivers then the card is probably just not seated properly. Turn the pc off, and take out the tv tuner and plug it back in, if that doesnt work put it into another pci slot.

Nebula DVB-T |tevion dvb-t100|WinTV USB2 PVR|Nova-t technotrend|nova-t usb2|nova-t 90002| nova-t stick

Board footer