Messageboard

You are not logged in.

#1 Wed 7th Apr 04 16:45

deco

pixelview PlayTv bt 878+ crashes ...

Hi,
I have pixelview bt878+ with remote control card and I have a problem ..
The card and software works fine, but when I watch tv and tring do anything more the program simple close. Example: I am watching tv and then I need burn a cd, or extract some zip file the tv aplication close after a few seconds. If I try to open it again works, but the problem continued until I finished to burn a cd or extract the zip files ...It happened with my old computer too, then I change my pc and problem still.
My cpu is: P4-2.4Ghz HT, motherboard Asus p4p800, vga Gforce 3 Ti 200, HD 120G 7200Rpm Maxtor, 512 DDR 400.

tks and wait replies

Deco

#2 Thu 8th Apr 04 06:15

rabies

Re: pixelview PlayTv bt 878+ crashes ...

It could be a software issue. I would suggest that you try other tv viewing software (e.g. PowerVCR, WinDVR) rather than the crappy PlayTV software that comes with your card.

#3 Thu 8th Apr 04 21:49

deco

yeah, I ´ll try use another tv software to make a test ...

Tks wink

#4 Tue 3rd Apr 07 18:06

stranded
Inquisitor

i have the same card and the same problem. i think it's a hard drive issue. everytime you copysomething (from cd), burning files or even open something big the tv program is shutting down.

im installing powerVCR and i'll say if it helped or not.

ALSO there's this thing, when I use CPU a lot (launching some web browser, opening some documents etc. the tv screen is going mad (stripes, NOISE, very loud bbbbbbbbbbzzzzzzzzzzz buzzz). anyone knows what could be the problem??

#5 Tue 3rd Apr 07 18:16

stranded
Inquisitor

still have those problems described in the previous post...

Board footer