Messageboard

You are not logged in.

#1 Sun 13th Apr 08 02:35

Trent ST

Drivers for Pixelview B1000 for Vista x64.

Hi.

I've purchased a B1000 (B420SPL) and am unable to find a driver to run it (I'm using a x64 Vista Ultimate edition, Intel E8200, 2 GB DDR2, Asus P5K PRO.) I've bought it online, and the retailer sent me a Homemade copy of the Drivers CD which does NOT function, by that I mean to say the auto-play is not working as it should do, I have all the files but wouldn't have the slightest what to do with them.

SO, I tried to search for them online, at the Manufacturers website etc and I came up with this page here:

ttp://www.prolink.com.tw/style/content/cn-08-2cp2/download.asp?lang=2&customer_id=1470&name_id=36169&rid=1264

I downloaded the relevant driver (PlayTV Cinema B1000 Win Vista 32/64), but it doesn't install, it extracts all fine, you go to run it.. it extracts the driver and then FAILS to install it, coming up with an error of simply "Installation Error", then continues on to install Power Cinema without actually having the card installed (Thus the card doesn't function under it.)

Device Manager manages to pick up the device as existing, but it doesn't have a driver for it, so it comes up as well no driver existing. I've tried to run the "install driver for this device", and have both attempted to search from the disk and search online, neither bore any fruit.

And so I've come to a dead end. PLEASE. PLEASE don't tell me this is vistafails fault, and please just tell me that I'm the idiot. PLEASE.

I would appreciate it if you were to contact via email, though through this thread would also be sufficient.

#2 Sun 13th Apr 08 02:37

Trent ST

Re: Drivers for Pixelview B1000 for Vista x64.

Forgot to mention it's a 31 key remote, which makes it either a 883 or a 407 (Not sure what these numbers mean, but I tried to install a driver for a 885/420/417 and it failed to detect a card.)

#3 Fri 13th Nov 09 16:10

chana

Re: Drivers for Pixelview B1000 for Vista x64.

hi

Board footer